Greetings fellow Nerds and lovers of Cosplay. It is officially a new year and what better way to kick off 2014 with another interview with a talented cosplayer? Today’s interview is with the amazing talented as well as beautiful cosplayer Naomi Von Kreeps. So without further ado, I present to you my interview with the one and only Naomi Von Kreeps.
1. Who are you and where are you from?
I’m Naomi VonKreeps and I hail from the great vast White North people call Canada. lol
2. How did you discover cosplay?
I don’t actually recall when I discovered it. I’ve known about cosplay for ages now, most likely stumbled upon it on the Web. I think it really got my attention when I started buying Star Wars helmets and would come across photos of the 501st as well as cosplayers dressed as Star Wars characters.
3. I really love your Scarlet Witch cosplay. What made you choose her?
I’ve loved her since I discovered her while reading my older brother’s comics as a child. I wanted to be her when I grew up and have been fascinated with her since then. This was my way of paying homage to a character I am passionate about.
4. Have you cosplayed other comic characters?
I have! I have done The Black Cat, The Black Canary, The Black Widow!
5. What other genres do you cosplay?
I also do sci-fi (mainly Star Wars), and have recently done one based on a fairy tale as well as one from a video game.
6. I know that you have modeled some Star Wars cosplays, in fact one of your photos has made several trips around the internet. Who is your favorite character from the Star Wars Universe?
Boba Fett is THE MAN!! Who doesn’t love Boba Fett?? Such a strong, silent but deadly character. Swoooon.
7. I also know that you are a big comic fan, what cross-over event have you read this past summer?
AGE OF ULTRON!!!!
8. What are your plans for the future?
Growing old and decrepit while still wearing costumes. LOL. My plans are continuing to create more cosplays. I realllllly want to get into making armor. I’d love to do a Demon Hunter from Diablo III.
9. Where can my readers see more examples of your work?
You can find more of me on my fb fan page: www.facebook.com/naomivonkreeps
10. If you had to pick one cosplay, which one is your favorite?
One of mine? I would have to say my Scarlet Witch and my Assassin’s Creed.