It’s time for another interview with a very talented cosplayer.
Today I am proud to give you my interview with the wonderful Kio.
1. Who are you and where are you from?
I’m Britt Cutrer (also known as Kio) and I’m from Southwest Mississippi.
2. How did you discover cosplay?
I’ve always made my costumes for events since I was really little, but I discovered cosplay though my own research when I was a pre-teen.
3.Is their one character in particular that you like best to cosplay over and over?
That’s a tough one! I really like cosplay Link from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
4. Have you cosplayed any comic characters?
As much as I like comics, I haven’t cosplayed a comic book character yet, however I will be doing several next year.
5. What other genres do you cosplay?
I like to cover a wide range of genres, but I mostly cosplay from video games.
6. Do you go to conventions to show off your cosplay or do you do photo shoots only?
I do a little of both. Out of the two, I really like photoshoots the most because what goes on behind the photo always has an interesting story.
7. Do you do other modeling besides cosplay?
Not particularly, once in a blue moon I will get a photographer friend just to take a photo of me out of cosplay.
8. What are your plans for the future?
My plans for the future are to finish my last year of collage, move to a bigger city for job opportunities and just go with the flow with my cosplay plans.
9. Where can my readers see more examples of your work?
I have a fanpage on Facebook www.facebook.com/pages/Kio/330188437004057 where I will post progress photos, final photos, videos and things like that.
10. If you had to pick one cosplay, which one is your favorite?
That’s a tough question! I would have to say my Princess Zelda from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.