Today is Monday so it is time for another interview with a marvelous cosplayer. Today’s interview is a special treat for all fans of cosplay. I would have to say she is one of the most popular cosplayers today. You have seen pictures of her all over the world-wide web showcasing her wonderful cosplays. So, without further delay, I present to you my interview with the lovely and talented Nicole Marie Jean.
1. Who are you and where are you from?
I’m Nicole Marie Jean! I’m from Boston, Massachusetts
2. How did you discover cosplay?
I discovered it in 2010 at my first convention. I had no idea that world existed. I have always been into comics, sci-fi and things like that, but never realized there was a world out there really embracing it all. I was outcasted throughout my childhood for my interests, so it was surprising.
3. I really love your Rule 63 Punisher cosplay. What made come up with that idea?
I have always been creative and artistic and being able to take a male character and turn into a female version allows me to be even more creative and take on a more original design. Punisher is a badass character to begin with.
4. I also love your take on Bane, how did that “rise”?
I really enjoyed the Dark Knight Rises. I first did the Catwoman mask and outfit for the midnight release and a convention. Doing my own twist on Bane allowed me to create what I believed a female version of him may look like.
5. Do you cosplay other genres?
Video games, movies and soon anime.
6. How do you like to showcase your cosplays the best, conventions or photo-shoots?
I have never done a photo-shoot outside of a convention, so it’s always at conventions.
7. Do you do other modeling besides cosplay? Nope.
8. What are your plans for the future?
Make many more costumes and creations.
9. Where can my readers see more examples of your work?
Facebook is the best place. www.facebook.com/NicoleMarieJeanPage
10. You have so many great cosplays, do you have a favorite?
Bane and Machiko are my favorites. A lot of work went into them.
Be sure and go to Nicole’s FB page to see all her wonderful cosplays.
There was just too many for me to post. While you are there, be sure to like her page.